IND03204 IRS Reject Codes TaxUni

IND03204 IRS Reject Codes TaxUni. Do you mean that you entered $0 (zero) on the 'correction page' (where only your wife's name appeared), because i tried that and although it took longer to get the rejection. To fix your rejected return, first find your rejection code—it indicates the reason your return was rejected.

How do I fix a rejected return?
How do I fix a rejected return? from ttlc.intuit.com

If the annual gross income is not the same as. Husband and i are filing jointly. The code is in the email you received and in turbotax after selecting fix my return.

This Information Helps The Irs.


If the annual gross income is not the same as. Do you mean that you entered $0 (zero) on the 'correction page' (where only your wife's name appeared), because i tried that and although it took longer to get the rejection. We have entered the corrected agi from previous year but keep getting this code.

To Fix Your Rejected Return, First Find Your Rejection Code—It Indicates The Reason Your Return Was Rejected.


The code is in the email you received and in turbotax after selecting fix my return. > continue > edit (under sign & file) > continue. This information helps the irs.

Husband And I Are Filing Jointly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elden Ring How to loot the Ronin armor set

1989 Score Football Michael Irvin ROOKIE RC 18 PSA 10 GEM MINT PWCC Marketplace

How do I fix a rejected return?